Tambour Beading & Embroidery Classes
Level 1 | Level
| Level 3
Tambour Beading & Embroidery - Level 1 Introduction:
This day course will give you an introduction to the techniques
beading and embroidery.
You will learn:
- How to correctly mount fabric into an embroidery frame (slate
frame) prior to tambouring.
- How to embroider onto transparent and opaque fabrics
- Methods of transferring designs onto fabric
- How to work the tambour stitch using thread, and how to work
the stitch in all directions
- How to apply beads of various sizes
- How to apply sequins, including the techniques of scaling
We recommend that you then practise your
tambour for some time, to
build up the speed and regularity of your stitch.
You will then be ready to advance onto:
Class Enquiries / Bookings